Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday

To my bestest friend in the entire world.

I cannot believe it has been an obnoxiously long 15 years that I have known you. Are we really that old? I hate to even think about it. I'm so incredibly thankful that we got past whatever it was that made us not want to be friends in 6th grade. What in the world were we thinking?! I might have been jealous of your bangs... (I kid! I know you so wish you had bangs like me!)

We've been through elementary school, junior high, high school, college, became roomates, and yet we are still friends to this day. I only stop to ask myself once a month now "what in the world is wrong with you for sticking by me that long?"

In all seriousness though, I am so thankful to be a part of your lifeand have you in mine.

Happy Birthday.


2000-2001, yes we rocked those bangs. haha!


and again.....
2004 - OSU Michigan game


2009 - Steph got married!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails