Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Work!

Whew! This weekend flew by quicker than I would have hoped. I had an amazing time in NYC and got to meet some wonderful inspiring women at the same time.

For those that didn't know, my main reason for heading to the Big Apple was to check out the new line of Cookie Lee Jewelry and lay out a plan to re-focus myself for 2009.

The new line of jewelry is AH-MAZING! Absolutely gorgeous and 100% Cookie Lee style and quality. I'm so excited to be able to offer such a great product line to my family, friends, and customers.

You can view the entire catalog here

1 comment:

  1. Thought I would pop over here and tell you the bibs and burp cloths were made by a friend. I was at Hobby Lobby yesterday and I saw the same fabric there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails