Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'm Crafty!

Referring back to Brit's original post:

"we have a really beautiful tradition in our family. whenever there is a new baby coming, every family member is sent a blank square of fabric and we decorate it however we want. then all the squares get made into a quilt for the baby."

I have been lucky enough to be welcomed into this tradition and Patrick and I now have another quilt square to add to our portfolio. The last 2 we were a part of were absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see the final product for Luca!




Bet you didn't expect that design huh?

1 comment:

  1. Awh thats so cute!!!!!!!! I say we all start training Luca to be an OSU football player right now. He will have to catch his bottle for dinner and run sprints to get his diaper changed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails