And thanks to Janelle I have something to do on this fabulous sunny day!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7
UPDATE: That lasted all of an hour before a crash of thunder scared me back to reality. I posted that at 1:27pm. As of 2:30 It is now monsooning... again. Thank you Ohio, I was beginning to get worried since you gave us what appeared to be normal weather for a change.
Wow, so apparently Blogger Droid App has been on the fritz and not posted anything in the last 2 weeks! I'll need to fix that soon!
Time for a little Fill in the Blank Friday. Hopefully I can answer all of the questions!
1. People always tell me I look like me. There have been random occasions where I'm told I look like someone but I never know who it is. When I was younger my Grandma used to tell me I looked like Brooke Shields... But I think the only similarilty was the eyebrows!
2. Friends don't let friendseat the entire pint by themselves. They grab a spoon and dig in with them!
3. A sunny day is perfect for a run at the happy place, followed by lounging on the patio with family and friends with a cold beverage and music playing.
4. My favorite accessory isjewelry: Wedding/Engagement Ring, Diamond Studs, Diamon circle necklace (all from the hubs) and my sterling heart locket necklace. Non- jewelry related, I can't get enough of small shawls and light scarves!
5. If I could afford it I would hire a personal chef to cook for me every day.
6. The cure for boredom is a new ball of yarn and a new pattern... or for the non-knitterly folk, a phone call to a good friend.
7. I am currently "in like" with fresh fruit. There was a ginormous bowl of it at the twin's birthday party and I was lucky enough to bring a bunch home. So fresh and sweet and tart and delicious! .
Another one to add to the list. Just finished The Life and Times of Delila by Lindsay Klug. It's another vampire and werewolf story but the farthest from Twilight you could think of. This is her first publication and I couldn't be happier for her.
I don't do book reviews and Lord help me if I ever needed to write a book report again. However, I will say that the story as it unfolded was interesting and held my attention. I was nervous what I would think considering we are related (cousin in law) but in all honesty I liked it. If you are looking for a quick, enjoyable read; pick this up. Available in e-book format on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
She is also ridiculously hilarious and if you are on Twitter you should follow her. But only if you have a sense of humor and can handle swearing...@infidelqueen
Note: I purchased the book myself and Lindsay had no idea I would blog about it. My opinions are my own. kthxbai.
The rain let up just long enough for us to enjoy some time outside.
Of course I had to bring along the camera and snap away.
We had tons of fun on the slides, swings, and running bases at the ball field
(FYI- Twisty slides as a 5'9 twenty something year old aren't nearly as much fun as when you were younger- in fact, it's slightly terrifying when you realize your super long legs prevent a smooth descent...and you think you might have snapped a femur on the way down)