Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank

Wow, so apparently Blogger Droid App has been on the fritz and not posted anything in the last 2 weeks! I'll need to fix that soon!

Time for a little Fill in the Blank Friday. Hopefully I can answer all of the questions!

1.   People always tell me I look like       me. There have been random occasions where I'm told I look like someone but I never know who it is. When I was younger my Grandma used to tell me I looked like Brooke Shields... But I think the only similarilty was the eyebrows!
 

2.  Friends don't let friends    eat the entire pint by themselves. They grab a spoon and dig in with them!

3.  A sunny day is perfect for     a run at the happy place, followed by lounging on the patio with family and friends with a cold beverage and music playing.

4.  My favorite accessory is   jewelry: Wedding/Engagement Ring, Diamond Studs, Diamon circle necklace (all from the hubs) and my sterling heart locket necklace. Non- jewelry related, I can't get enough of small shawls and light scarves!


 
 
5.  If I could afford it I would     hire a personal chef to cook for me every day.

6.  The cure for boredom is       a new ball of yarn and a new pattern... or for the non-knitterly folk, a phone call to a good friend.

7.  I am currently "in like" with       fresh fruit. There was a ginormous bowl of it at the twin's birthday party and I was lucky enough to bring a bunch home. So fresh and sweet and tart and delicious! . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails