Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

I'm a Reader

Another one to add to the list. Just finished The Life and Times of Delila by Lindsay Klug. It's another vampire and werewolf story but the farthest from Twilight you could think of. This is her first publication and I couldn't be happier for her.

I don't do book reviews and Lord help me if I ever needed to write a book report again. However, I will say that the story as it unfolded was interesting and held my attention. I was nervous what I would think considering we are related (cousin in law) but in all honesty I liked it. If you are looking for a quick, enjoyable read; pick this up. Available in e-book format on Amazon and Barnes and Noble. She is also ridiculously hilarious and if you are on Twitter you should follow her. But only if you have a sense of humor and can handle swearing...@infidelqueen

Note: I purchased the book myself and Lindsay had no idea I would blog about it. My opinions are my own. kthxbai.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails