Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hairdo

I got my hairs done last week.
Since i am refusing to chop my locks even though i have been SERIOUSLY tempted to hack it. It was time for a color update. It is fall after all.

From mousy faded brown... (sitting at the salon, desperately in need of a wash)


To cherry cola.


There actually isn't a name for it. She mixed it special and could only show me the chemical formula which was like trying to read Hebrew. But cherry cola seems about right!

I change my color roughly 3-4 times per year based on seasons. Lighter in summer and darker and more red in fall and winter. Since I started going to my cousin, Hi Joanna!, I have been great about upkeep and cuts every 6-8 weeks. Before that I was lucky to go every 6 months. It has worked quite well over the last few years and she keeps a color book for me so she always knows what she did so when I say I want what I had last fall in October, she knows. It's very handy!

How about you? Do you have a schedule and a go to hairdresser? or just cut and color when the feeling strikes?

Side note: totally random that I am wearing the same cardi a week apart. Totally not planned and yes, I washed it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I like that you call it cherry cola; that seems like a perfect name for it.

    I have only ever dyed my hair once for a Hallowe'en costume. If I were to dye it, I think I'd go lighter.

    I've never really had my hair cut, only trimmed, and it's been a long time since that last happened. However, I've started contemplating a serious and major hair cut. We'll see, though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails