Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Quick Outfit Roundup

Short week this week, and it went even quicker considering it was my last week in Oxford.

I'm saying goodbye (but not really) to the town that I have called home for the summer. Saying goodbye to my colleagues who are definitely now friends. Saying goodbye to an amazing summer.

But man, I'll really be glad to get back home.

Tuesday
 Jacket- Forever 21, Pants- NY&Co, Print Ruffle Tank- NY&Co, Shoes- JC Penny

Wednesday
Entire outfit- NY&Co, Shoes- JC Penny

 Thursday
*Note- I bought this dress and thought WTH am I doing? I absolutely truly love it!!! Peter pan collar, ribbon, tiny horses ALL over it, white trim. I don't know why but am totally smitten.
Dress- Matalan, Jeans- Old Navy Skinny, Flats- Primark
Friday
Jeans- NY&Co, T-Shirt- Homage, Black Cardi- Target, Scarf- Outlet Store, Shoes- New Balance

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails