Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.   The most spontaneous thing I've ever done was       decide to run a half marathon. The decision was spontaneous. The training was grueling and took a loooong time. I'm surprised I made it all the way through but I'm ready for more!

2.  The best gift I've ever received was    from God. I have an awesome (yet full of drama) family that I absolutely love and that loves me back. I wish everyone was able to receive that gift. It's a blessing.

3.  A time that I was truly and genuinely surprised was       when Stephanie told me this morning that 30 minutes before her alarm went off to go to the hospital for her sceduled c-section... Her water broke and she went into LABOR!!! (Hugs and Kisses Steph! Love you! Can't wait to meet William!)

4.  I can't leave the house without        clothes. I might get arrested... just kidding. My cell phone. I literally feel lost without it. And the new smart phones we got are making my need for a cell even worse!

5.  My favorite day of the week is      Saturday    because      we can do anything and everything that we want. There are so many possibilities. Our Saturdays in the fall are meant for football and tailgating, summer is spent at the pool, spring is spent outside planting flowers and enjoying the recovery from winter, where most saturdays are spent indoors with my knitting and staying warm!.

6.  Something that can always make me laugh is      Mr Buckeye. I get to belly laugh each and every day because he really is the most witty person I know.

7.  My perfect day would include      I'm not completely sure but it would involve a little bit of sleeping in, a morning run, lunch, dinner, hanging out with the Mr. maybe a movie, and some knitting or sewing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails