Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Stress?

Hmmm maybe a little bit. I returned from California ready to rock and roll... well not really, I am still half on PST and my schedule is all out of whack. But I better catch up soon because tomorrow is Pfest 2009! What started as a summer party IN 2006 to invite our college friends down to our new abode in Cinci has now launched itself to gigantic proportions and the word has spread like wildfire! Now don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to have everyone down but boy oh boy it's going to be quite an experience this year! We've got family, friends, college roomates, veterens, rookies, friends of friends, siblings, etc. and we are going to party it up in true Buckeye fashion. In fact, there will be approximately 40 people at the house tomorrow, I'm sure you'll be able to hear us in Dayton :)

Forgive me if I'm a little skittish before it starts but once the sangria and margaritas start flowing I'll be a-ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails