Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Fashion Week!

I'm back from an absolutely amazing time at Fashion Week.

Not only am I super motivated and empowered by the fabulous women and leaders I met this weekend, I've got a newfound passion for my business. Cookie really outdid herself with her new jewelry line. She is bringing back some classics and introducing new trends that are both affordable (from $14-$48!) and on the cutting edge of fashion (seriously! She is on top of it!). From Rocker Princess to Daily Glam, there is a little bit of everything and something for everyone! The new catalog is fabulous and I want to share with anyone I can!

There are Faith Inspiration pieces, Stones, Silver, Breast Cancer Hope and Support pieces, hematite, tortoise, you name it! Check out the new catalog and let me know what you think!

I'm hoping to have a big fall season and I'd love to do a show with you!

Catalog Shows and Home Shows, I'll bring the shopping to you! Earn Free Jewelry and have fun!
Fundraisers, I donate generously :)

I'm also looking into vendor fairs this fall as well. If you know of an opportunity for me to share the Cookie Lee business with I'd love to hear about it!

Pictures from Fashion Week to follow! Including some gorgeous jewelry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails