Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Knitterly things

So I have done a tiny bit of knitting. Now if only I could get off my honey and do a lot of running, things would really be looking good.

Finished my socks finally!


I turned this lovely skein of Malabrigo Lettuce


Into this adorable vintagey pleated cloche called Ripley while watching Saturday football.


And then turned around Sunday and started another new shawl. Again in Malabrigo Abril (similar in color to my Cala Shawl) and this time the pattern Aestlight Shawl.



Now that the weather is a bit cooler, the knitting bug is back. Over the weekend was the Columbus Marathon and I was nostalgic for my Saturday runs at the trail and wishing I was a fit as I was last year. I need to stop complaining and just get up and go. The only thing standing in my way is me.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails