Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm a Reader

Well well well. Look at that.

I managed to add 4 books over the last 2 weeks!

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
2. Wish by Alexandra Bullen
3. Mockingjay by Suzanna Collins
4. The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
5. The English American by Alison Larkin
6. Water for Elephants (Nook Book)
7. Sizzling Sixteen Janet Evanovich
8. Black Heels to Tractor Wheels by Ree Drummond (The Pioneer Woman)- Audio Book
9. Mini-Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

I've got a couple more books going now as well. I picked up Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah. I absolutely loved her book Firefly Lane so I'm hoping this is another awesome one. I also purchased my cousin's wife's new book The Life and Times of Delila and have started that as well.

On the knitting front, I ripped out what I had started of the 2nd sock because it just wasn't right. Come to find out I forgot to do the regular rows in between increases so my sock was large enough to go around a Clydesdale Hoof.
(Source)
I re-started and it's now much better. Amazing what reading directions correctly will do for you! I'm half way through the foot and hope to get to the heel tomorrow. Even better news- the socks are coming up pretty much as a matching pair! I only hope that continues through the heel. I love the tri-color primary effect I got on the first one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails