Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

YES!

That adorable fabric down there? Well, I mentioned it at Lambikins the other night and Christina (the owner) gave me the eye and sarcastically said she had no idea where I could find it... She has already ordered it and is waiting for the bolts to arrive! How lucky am I?!?!

AND even better- I JUST noticed yesterday (and kind of embarrassing since we have been in our house since 2006) but the curtainrod in the kitchen that was left by the previous owners? IT HAS TEAPOTS ON IT! It is meant to be. They are black but nothing that a coat of paint can't make more cute!

I have my theme. Finally.

And I can't wait to whip up fabulous tea curtains and accessories to make a truly adorable kitchen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails