Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Suck it up, buttercup

I left the WOD today dirty, and soaked.


It was deload week for cycle 2, back squat followed up with a 10 min AMRAP of 100m run and 7 burpees.


I made it through 6 full rounds and probably should have done more. I was bitter though because we weren't allowed to use mats and we did the whole thing outside. After it had rained cats and dogs roughly an hour prior.


The photo of the scene is deceiving because from burpee number 1 I was soaked to the core. Lovely. Oh, and concrete isn't forgiving. Knuckles and knees, oh boy. And to top it all off my last set of burpees I went down on a rock into my left knee that almost had me in tears.

Ah well, no one said Crossfit was glamorous or easy. Of course I will be back for more.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails