Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Big Apple

Sorry for the lack of posts and picture recaps but I've been busy. No wait, I haven't been busy. I've been lazy. But that's okay because I'm jet setting off to NYC on Friday! Yes, I'll be exploring the city for the first time in freezing cold weather but I'll be loving every single minute of it. I'm meeting up with 3 of the most wonderful ladies in the world that I've known for about 2 years. And I'll get to do some networking and teambuilding with some of my other Cookie Lee sisters :)

(FYI- The new catalog is out! Check it out here- and there is also a new sign-up option for consultants interested in signing on! As always, let me know if I can help you!)

Also, I've started yet another blog. As if I've neglected this one and Panini Monday enough- lets just add a third! 3's company after all :) Anyways, it is solely for my crafty undertakings. Crafty Buckeye You can also find it on my blog list >>>>>>>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails