Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Favorite Season

Autumn, Fall, Indian Summer.

By far my most favorite season the entire year!

It is finally cool today, maybe not even 65* and I couldn't be happier in my big knit cardigan. If it were this time last year I would be making last minute preparations for our wedding and praying for a little drop in temperature. Thats right, this time last year we were soaring in the high 80's. Thank you global warming!

Fall is cooler temperatures, leaves changing colors, apple picking, pumpkin picking, FOOTBALL, warm sweaters, baking, hay rides, corn mazes, I could go on and on and on!

Sure it may be the busiest time of the year for Patrick and I as we have something planned for typically ever weekend in the fall but we wait for this time of year to come for the first 8 months of spring and summer.

Now with the season in full effect I can start doing some season changes- the most fun for me is the decorating and the baking! I can't wait to make a Pumpkin Roll and Pumpkin Zuccini Bread! (They are delicious I promise!)

Of Course I will share with you... maybe. If there is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails