Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Update on Papa

Thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers. I just spoke to my mom and it was a rough night. He was finally put in a room late last night after spending the day in the ER due to no available rooms but he was frisky and didn't want to be there. I decided against going as I didn't think I could handle it and didn't want to be in the way, but I still called hourly to get updates from mom. He still doesn't know who anyone is but at one point did ask for some water and called out for "Bobbie" which is my Mama but he didn't know who she was. My mom also called me later on to say he was calling my name. She held the phone to him and I told him I loved him. He said "I love you too" and then that was it. I'm at least thankful that I got to tell him I love him and I hope and pray that he knew it was coming from me.

I'll be going over after work to see him and I'm hoping for the best. I guess they started him back on his meds last night so hopefully they will have some effect before I go in. I'm thankful that (it appears so far) that he is okay physically, just saddened that he doesn't remember us.

I really appreciate the prayers. I believe they are helping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails